Stay Home With Math & Movement Social Media Challenge
To kick off the end of the school year and the beginning of the summer, we have created the #stayhomewithmathandmovement challenge. Our goal is to encourage school administrators, teachers, parents, and students to stay active and creative while at home.
One winner will be selected to receive a free Skip Counting by 3s floor mat!
Math & Movement founder, Suzy Koontz, explains the challenge:
Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020
* If you do not have a social media account, feel free to email your submission to email@example.com.
By doing so, you agree to have us share your movement to our website and social media accounts.
The winner will receive a
Skip Counting by 3’s floor mat!
We will select our favorite movement and announce the winner on Saturday, May 30th on our social media accounts.
We will also list the winning movement on this page.
- The winner must live in the United States. (This is due to the shipping costs of sending the mat.)
We still hope you are inspired to create a movement even if you are not in the U.S.!
- Each submission must be an original idea! Please do not submit a movement we have already shared.
- By sharing your movement, either by social media or email, you consent to have us share your submission on our website and/or social media accounts.
- If you are a teacher and share your students doing the movement, you must have permission from the student’s parents or guardians.
- You are free to share as many movements as you would like for multiple entries!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with for this challenge. Good luck and get moving!