Ambassador Program Grant
Providing Kinesthetic Tools for Your Classrooms
Join a team of innovative educators and jump-start kinesthetic learning in your school. If you are selected for the Ambassador Program Grant, you will receive a Skip Counting by 3s Mat for free to use with your own students. We will select 25 educators to receive this grant. Deadline to apply is August 15th. Grant winners will be notified by September 15th.
The Ambassador Program
Ambassadors will use the Skip Counting by 3s Mat in their classroom(s). Pre- and post-test will be provided to track student improvement over 3 months. We will also provide a final report survey where you can give us an honest evaluation of the mat and student engagement.
- Skip Counting by 3s Mat
- Multiply with Me ebook set
- Math & Movement Training Manual ebook
- Multiplication Mar-a-thon Workbook (30 Problems a Page)
- 6 Skip Counting Digital Banners
- Attend an introduction training call (date TBD)
- Option for weekly video calls with program founder, Suzy Koontz
- Recording of Kinesthetic Strategies to Master Multiplication Webinar
- Get connected with the Program Manager from the National Math Foundation who will look for grant options for your school
- A great opportunity to gain support and acquire more materials
Increase student achievement, self-confidence, and overall student success! Students will be physically active on a daily basis which will also increase their mental and emotional health.
The evaluation of student success on the kinesthetic learning tools will require little to no extra involvement on the part of the teachers since each teacher will be trained in how to properly use the materials as early as possible. Teachers will understand what success looks like on these materials. Student success will be evaluated based on the standard protocol of the participating schools during the academic year. All participating students will be evaluated at the beginning of the project just before they begin using the new materials, and they will be evaluated at the end of each respective unit and at the end of the school year using the traditional district-wide assessments established.
Check out our latest data from a third grade classroom:
- Your organization directly serves youth between the ages of 3-18 years old
- Your organization is located in the United States
All interested educators must submit an application in order to be considered for this grant. We will select 25 educators to receive this grant.
The deadline to apply is August 15th. Grant winners will be notified by September 15th.
If you have any questions regarding the grant or applications, please contact email@example.com