Is Your School Excited About Active Classroom Learning?
Consider booking a Math & Movement professional development workshop at your school.
Math & Movement’s educational workshops incorporate multi-sensory learning by using kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learning styles to suit every student’s needs.
Math & Movement: Kinesthetic Strategies to Improve Math Outcomes and Create Active Classrooms
This interactive workshop offers kinesthetic strategies that support the curriculum, build number sense, and develop critical thinking and deep conceptual math understanding. These strategies will also increase student fluency and their ability to focus and concentrate in the classroom. This is a fast-paced and fun workshop packed with new ideas for linking movement with content throughout the school day. The workshop also includes “trauma-informed” teaching practices that benefit all students. Teachers complete the one-day training feeling energized and inspired!
Professional Development Credit Hours: full-day or half-day workshops available.
Target Audience: Pre-K through 5th-grade teachers, educational support professionals, physical education, and special education teachers.
In this workshop, teachers will learn:
- Why exercise increases learning.
- How to use Math & Movement to help students meet state standards and increase test scores.
- Easy-to-apply and powerful techniques for extra math practice and brain breaks.
- How to train your students to develop their own Math & Movement exercises.
- Methods for documenting the effectiveness of these strategies.
Please click the button below to let us know your school is interested!
We will then send over an estimate for you to review!