We are here to help you bring Math & Movement materials to your classroom!
Quick tips to follow for
completing grant applications:
- Go to the funding organization’s website to better understand the specifics of your grant application.
- Keep in mind that common criteria include:
- Improves student achievement
- Develops student leadership skills
- Develops student critical thinking skills
- Provides real-world applications or experiences
- Outlines measurable results that can be modeled as best practice
- Can be adapted for use by other teachers
- Every grant application is different. The suggested answers in this template are based on previous grants that the Math & Movement team has written. Please feel free to modify any part of the template. Also, note that this template may provide more information than is necessary for your specific grant application. Use whatever is relevant to the questions in your grant application.
Please note- Math & Movement creates these grant templates but does not provide the grants directly. Before completing these grant templates please make sure you have an available funding source. This could be a grant from your school district, education foundation, or other foundations/organizations.
**If you plan on using Math & Movement materials please be sure to double-check prices on the Math & Movement website with the grant budget. Prices may vary so please check prices when completing your grant application.
Grant Template Search Filter
All About the Alphabet
Leaping Through Language
Includes the Greek or Spanish Alphabet Hop ($295); Spanish or Mandarin Days of the Week Hop ($95); French, German, Mandarin, or Spanish Number Line 1-10 ($95), and reduced shipping.
Math on the Walls
Includes the reduced cost of the Measurement Hop and reduced shipping.
Mini Multiplication & Division
Includes your choice of 2 Skip Counting Mats ($175-$195 each), Multiplication Mar-a-Thon 30 and 60 per page (ebooks) ($39.95 each), the Math & Movement Training Manual (ebook) ($29.95), and reduced shipping.
One Hundred Hops
Includes Skip Counting Stencils by 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 6’s, 7’s, 8’s, 9’s (your choice of two); and reduced shipping.
A is for Apple
Addition is Awesome
Counting to 100 is Cool
Fractions Are Fantastic
Get up on the Grid
Grammar is Gratifying
Hopping for Homophones
Mastering More Multiplication
Odd and Even Numbers are Radical
Playing with Place Values
Playing with More Place Values
Reading is Riveting
Science is Stunning
Shapes are Superb
Template Coming Soon!
The Nature of Numbers
Words that Wow
Includes the “TH” Words Hop ($95), Question Word Hop ($95), Number Word Hop ($95), Days of the Week Hop Mat ($95), Months of the Year Hop Mat ($95), your choice of 2 Word Hop Floor Mats (2 x $95) ; and reduced shipping.
Template Coming Soon!
Mastering Multiplication Package
Multiplication Package (save over 25% on the following materials)
Includes the Skip Counting Floor Mats (3’s, 4’s, 6’s, 7’s, 8’s, and 9’s); Skip Counting Digital Desktop Charts (3’s, 4’s, 6’s, 7’s, 8’s, and 9’s); Oodles of Algebra Set (ebooks); I Love to Cancel Workbook (ebook); Multiplication Mar-a-Thon 30 and 60 per page (ebooks); Multiply With Me, Instructor Guide and Workbook Set (ebooks); Math & Movement Training Manual (ebook), and activity guides.
Includes the Word Blending Mats Set ($895 for 7 mats).