Let’s Practice Math and Literacy Together at a Fun-Filled Event with Friends and Family!
A Math & Movement Family Fun Night is a high-energy math and reading event that increases parental engagement. Children use fun floor mats and wall charts to learn math and reading concepts through movement. The event boosts students’ confidence in math and reading skills – and parents have fun, too!
Volunteers are trained in how to operate the stations and lead activities before the event begins. Then, parents and children move from station to station engaging in the kinesthetic activities.
Why Host a Family Fun Night?
- The community is encouraged to join together.
- Strong school/community relationships are promoted.
- Older students get an important opportunity to improve their own skills by helping younger students.
- Parent/child bonds are strengthened.
Event Time Frame
- Setup – Approximately 1 hour
- Volunteer Training – 1 hour
- Event with parents and school community – 1 hour
Please call or email for pricing and availability of Math & Movement consultants.
At this time, we are only able to train volunteers and run events in locations where consultants are available.
If you would like to purchase the mats and other products used during the event, please visit our store!