Decorate your school’s stairs with colorful multiplication or custom stair riser stickers based on your school’s needs. Encourage students to practice concepts on their way to class! Designed to fit your school’s stairways.
Stairs must have a flat backing for stickers to adhere properly. We have found that vinyl and laminate surfaces work best. However, some schools have had success with concrete surfaces. Please let us know if you are interested in a sample for your stairs! We can let you know if sending a sample is a possibility.
There can be quite a few factors that can impact the longevity of your stair riser stickers.
- The type of surface material
- How the surface was prepared before the installation
- If the squeegee was used/ amount of pressure applied
- How the stairs are cleaned on a regular basis. We recommend just using soap and water, if possible, to clean the designs. Harsher cleaning products may cause the stickers to peel.
Materials: 3.2 mil vinyl film with permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive with Comply Adhesive for fast, easy bubble-free installation
Maximum Height: 6 inches
*Please note that if your stair riser width is longer than 75 inches, we may need to break the design into two parts for easy installation
Contact us if you need a custom order of more than 30 stairs.
Instructions for Measuring Your Stairs
- Before measuring your stairs, please check if your stairs have a stair lip. DO NOT INCLUDE stair lips in the total height measurement.
- Math & Movement will need measurements for the height and length of your stair risers to accurately produce your vinyl. See the diagram below.
- Our vinyl is installed best on smooth flat surfaces. Contact Math & Movement with questions about textured or ornate surfaces.
“The risers are a huge hit! Everything went smoothly from beginning to end and I would recommend anyone to reach out to Math & Movement.”
– Anne, Admin Assistant
Custom Stair Designs
Students designed and submitted their artwork to participate in a “Stair Riser Art Contest” at their school. The winners for each grade level had their artwork turned into stair riser stickers. See their work:
Andrew Litwin –
These look great in our school! Very high quality prints, easy to place, and they will work with you to get measurements perfectly. We were in a situation where our risers were all different heights, but Emma was so helpful throughout the process.