Kinesthetic, Multi-sensory Teaching Strategies for Your Classroom!
Math & Movement is a multi-sensory, kinesthetic approach to learning math.
Please register for a Math & Movement workshop where you will learn kinesthetic teaching methods
for increasing math skill and the data-driven knowledge behind movement-based learning.
Last free workshop of 2018!!
Includes over $200 in the following e-books and materials!
- Math & Movement Training Manual (hard copy), $29.95
- Math & Movement Training Manual (e-book), $29.95
- Multiply with Me, Learning to Multiply Can Be Fun, Instructor Guide (e-book), $24.95
- Multiply with Me, Learning to Multiply Can Be Fun, Student Workbook (e-book), $14.95
- PreK-5 State Standards Lesson Plans (e-book), $95.00
- Skip Counting Desktop Charts Pack (digital downloads), ($29.95)
What Will Teachers Learn?
Teachers will learn new strategies for increasing student engagement, making math fun, teaching kinesthetic learners, building number sense, and bringing the joy of learning back into the classroom!
Movement-Based Learning for Results
Math & Movement is a kinesthetic, multi-sensory approach to teaching math for grades PreK-Grade 5 that incorporates physical exercise, stretching, cross-body movements, and yoga. The program uses visually-pleasing floor mats that allow children to practice basic skills while using visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities.
Math & Movement leads students through researched-based and classroom-tested exercises that result in mathematical competency and confidence. The series of math-movements are uniquely designed to build number sense by including moving and counting with varied voice levels. The math-movements improve students’ basic math skills, critical thinking and a child’s ability to focus and learn.