Make Your Next School Fundraiser a Math Marathon!
What is a Math Marathon?
Math-a-thons, or math marathons, are a go-to fundraiser that schools can use to raise funds to bring materials, like ones from Math & Movement, into their classrooms. Students secure pledges for solving math problems and then solve as many math problems as possible.
A Math Marathon Overview
Schools can customize their math-a-thons based on their fundraising goals. Here are a few key pieces we think work well for structuring your fundraiser:
Want a Free Math-a-Thon Guide?
Math Marathon K-5 Package
This package includes materials to help you run a K-5 math-a-thon at your school. The Kit includes the following workbooks that can be used as the student worksheet needed for math marathons:
- Addition Marathon Workbook (Kindergarten) ebook
- Addition/Subtraction Marathon Workbook (1st Grade) ebook
- Addition/Subtraction Marathon Workbook (2nd Grade) ebook
- Multiplication Marathon (30 per page) ebook
- Multiplication Marathon (60 per page) ebook
- Jump & Learn Multiplication ebook