Join Our Professional Development Team and
Earn Extra “Credit” Using Your Teaching Skills
A Math & Movement consultant is part of our development team. Math & Movement development consultants use their teaching skills to successfully accomplish their job and are assisted in securing funding for schools.
Consultants will be working directly with students, teaching them how to use the math-movements and floor mats. Consultants educate students by using kinesthetic teaching materials, resulting in increased retention rates and better comprehension rates of math and reading concepts. Other tasks in which consultants may engage include leading Family Fun Nights, training other colleagues, and collecting data.
Benefits to Becoming a Math & Movement Consultant
- Learn new strategies to help your students learn at lightning speed!
- Experience the joy of watching a student become totally engaged in the learning process and reach mastery of the concept!
- Access to Math & Movement materials!
- Develop your leadership skills!
- Meet other passionate educators!
- Earn extra $$$ while helping students excel!
The following are some of the paid opportunities offered to Math & Movement Consultants.
A Math & Movement consultant:
- Leads Family Fun Nights, a 2-hour event for schools which includes training of teachers and volunteers
- Offers Math & Movement trainings for teachers/administrators
- Makes Math & Movement presentations to demonstrate the program
- Attends conferences and runs the exhibit booth
- Writes grants for teachers (after being trained in the skill of grant-writing)
- Writes proposals to speak at conferences
- Develops curriculum
- Organizes Math & Movement trainings and Summer Institutes