Measure acute angles in the classroom every day!
Finding acute angle examples around the school can be fun and easy with this large 90 Degree Angle floor sticker! Everyday classroom spaces can become visually stimulating, engaging, and even more educational. Working with angles will feel like second nature to young mathematicians.
Stick this angle sticker on any smooth surface such as the floor or walls. Turn your doorway into an interactive learning spot by challenging every student who opens your classroom door to measure an acute angle! Learn what a right angle looks like in real-life, concrete spaces.
Discover any angle that measures less than 90 degrees. Find an acute angle on a large scale. Students will become confident working with angles when they see this sticker each day. You’ll have the most unique way of measuring angles in your school!
The high-quality materials used in this sticker make it durable enough to withstand everyday classroom use.
Materials: Each sticker is 6.4 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. Our stickers are made with the latest advancements in 3M adhesive technology so that applications are easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Dimensions: 18 x 18 inches
Includes: 1 90 degree kiss cut vinyl sticker
Sample Activity: Angle Arms
- Place your sticker on the wall, approximately level with your student’s shoulders.
- Student A will stand in front of the sticker with their back to the wall.
- Student B will direct Student A to move their arms up and out along the sticker to create an acute angle example.
- Have Student B read the number of degrees of the angle formed.
- Repeat with activity with different students.