4th Grade Math Kit
Bring movement-based learning to your school with this 4th Grade Math Kit! Students will learn about skip counting, addition, subtracting, clock math, fractions, and more with the materials provided in this kit.
Movement-based learning helps boost students’ learning comprehension while aiding in the development of gross motor skills. Take a look at our activity database for more activities and sensory play to keep your students on their feet.
Also available: 3-5 Math Kit
Materials: Our floor mats are made from heavy-duty vinyl. They are easy to clean, durable, and long-lasting. Some teachers have used their mats for over 10 years!
- Skip Counting 2s Mat
- Skip Counting 3s Mat
- Skip Counting 4s Mat
- Skip Counting 6s Mat
- Skip Counting 7s Mat
- Skip Counting 8s Mat
- Skip Counting 9s Mat
- Add/Subtract Mat (5 by 5 feet)
- Mini Clock Hop Floor Mat (5 by 5 feet)
- Clock Hands
- Equivalent Fraction Hop Floor Mat 5 feet by 5 feet
- Fraction Walk Floor Mat (Thirds & Sixths)
- Multiplication Hop (5 by 5 feet)
- Operations Hop
- 180 Degree Floor Sticker
- Place Value Hop – Decimals (P3) (thousandths, hundredths, tenths, ones, tens, hundreds, thousands)
- Place Value Hop cards
- Open Number Line Mat
- Angle Hop
- Hop to Success with NYS Next Generation Learning Standards – 4th Grade Math e-book
- Shipping Discount (included in total price)
Check out our material FAQ page for more information and instructions on caring for your floor mat.
Please note the prices included are estimated material and shipping costs. Contact us if you would like a quote for your school.