Upgrade your skip counting posters to these wall banners for the classroom!
Are you looking for classroom banner ideas? Or are you looking for new skip counting posters for your students to have as a reference during class? Considering adding our Skip Counting Wall Banners to your space!
These colorful banners are printed on heavy-duty vinyl. They have four grommets, one in each corner, for easy hanging. Each banner highlights a single factor: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9. Choose the multiples your students need practice with or order the complete set!
Practice skip counting with whisper/loud counting and other memorization techniques to drill multiplication tables. Students point to values as they carry out activities, incorporating movement into the learning process. Brighten up your school with a unique classroom banner today!
Materials: Our banners are made from heavy-duty vinyl. They are easy to clean, durable, and long-lasting. Each banner has 4 grommets for easy hanging.
Dimensions: Banner orientation is based on the multiple. See the dimensions for each below. (Width x Height)
- Skip Counting by 3s Wall Banner – 48 x 38 inches
- Skip Counting by 4s Wall Banner – 48 x 38 inches
- Skip Counting by 6s Wall Banner – 38 x 48 inches
- Skip Counting by 7s Wall Banner – 38 x 48 inches
- Skip Counting by 8s Wall Banner – 38 x 48 inches
- Skip Counting by 9s Wall Banner – 38 x 48 inches
- Stand in front of the mat and start counting using the whisper/loud technique.
- When you call out one of the multiples, point to it on the banner, alternating hands as you point.
- When you are done, call out all of the multiples in order, pointing to each one.
- Then close your eyes and call them out again!
Marcia Wade –
The banners really help visually aid students when they are using the active math movements to master whatever skip counting set they are working on. I hang them up behind me in the room, and them lead students in a movements. Students are able to use the banner if they need it. The only thing I would like is for a skip counting by 5’s banner be available.