Measure angles up to 180 degrees in the classroom every day!
This large 180 degree angle protractor floor sticker is a unique tool for teaching students how to measure angles. Everyday classroom spaces can become visually stimulating, engaging, and even more educational!
Stick this sticker on any smooth surface such as the floor or even the walls. Turn your doorway into an interactive learning spot by challenging every student who opens your classroom door to measure an angle! Learn just how big a 180 degree angle is.
We designed the 180 Degree Protractor sticker to look just like the small protractors students use to measure angles on paper.
With this sticker, students will become even more familiar with angles and using a protractor to measure angles. Discover acute, right, and obtuse angles at a larger scale. You’ll have the most unique angle-measuring tool in your school! The high-quality materials used in this sticker make it durable enough to withstand everyday classroom use.
Also available: 90 Degree floor sticker
- Regular Floor/Wall Sticker: Each sticker is 6.4 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. Our stickers are made with the latest advancements in 3M adhesive technology so that applications are easy, quick, and hassle-free.
- Carpet Sticker: Each sticker is 6.6 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. For best results, install stickers on short nap/low pile carpets.
Dimensions: 36 x 18 inches
Sample Activity: Angle Arms
- Place your sticker on the wall, approximately level with your student’s shoulders.
- Student A will stand in front of the sticker with their back to the wall.
- Student B will direct Student A to move their arms up and out along the sticker to create an acute angle.
- Next, create a right angle and then an obtuse angle.
- Repeat with activity with different students.