Play skip counting by 3s hopscotch games!
Our Hopscotch for Threes floor sticker brings traditional hopscotch and counting by 3s together in the best way. Play skip counting by 3s games and bring hopscotch indoors with this floor sticker. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade classes will be well prepared for multiplication by 3 as a result of practice on this sticker.
This hopscotch floor sticker features numbers one through thirty laid out in large, colorful squares. Every multiple of three is in a single square row. The other number squares are side by side. At 24 inches wide and 200 inches long, this sticker has plenty of space for multiple students to hop on.
Math class can become a physical activity full of movements to help students practice skip counting by 3’s. Movement-based activities will boost learning comprehension while helping young students develop gross motor skills. Place this sticker in your school hallway, your classroom, or any high-traffic area for daily counting hopscotch play!
No more getting on your hands and knees to draw a hopscotch course by hand or create one out of masking tape. This mat is made from durable material that makes it a great tool for many school years to come! Be sure to check out our activity database for skip counting hopscotch ideas.
Materials: Each sticker is 6.4 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. Our stickers are made with the latest advancements in 3M adhesive technology so applications are easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Dimensions: 24 x 200 inches
Includes: Numbers 1 – 30
- Have the student start on START HERE.
- Have the student whisper “one, two” while hopping with two feet on the numerals one and two. (One foot on each numeral.)
- Then have the student hop with one foot on the three, clap and say “three” loudly.
- Continue alternating between two-foot and one-footed hops to the end of the sticker.
- Repeat the activity until the student is comfortable with counting by 3’s. Be sure that your student says the numerals correctly.