Math & Movement Gameboards
Love our full size floor mats but want a smaller version for fun classroom games and activities? Try our new Math & Movement ten frame board game for fun math games and individual desk work.
Our math gameboards are designed for individual desk work. Each student gets their own reusable dry-erase sticker to practice writing their numbers. They can also practice counting from 1 to 10 by tapping and counting on their desk.
How to Use The Ten Frame Game
Here’s an addition game to play with our Ten Frame gameboard!
- Have students write each number from 1 through 10 on their gameboards using a dry-erase marker.
- Call out a number between 1 and 9.
- Have students draw a dot or star on that number.
- Have students count up from that number to reach 10.
- Add auditory learning by having them recite: “(number called) plus (number counted) equals 10!”
To use this game to teach subtraction, have your students count backwards from 10 to the number you called out.
We also provide a free list of activities with each of our Ten Frame gameboards so you can get started right away!
We also offer gameboards to teach the following math concepts:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Telling time
- Equivalent fractions
- Number line
- Positive and negative numbers
- Cartesian coordinates
- Slope of a line
For more information, please contact us.