Math & Movement Game Boards
Love our full size floor mats but want a smaller version for fun classroom games and activities? Try our new Math & Movement ten frame board game for fun math games and individual desk work.
Our math game boards are designed for individual desk work. Each student gets their own reusable dry-erase compatible sticker to practice writing their numbers. They can also practice counting from 1 to 10 by tapping and counting on their desk.
How to Use The Ten Frame Game
Here’s an addition game to play with our Ten Frame Game Board!
- Have students write each number from 1 through 10 on their game boards using a dry-erase marker.
- Call out a number between 1 and 9.
- Have students draw a dot or star on that number.
- Have students count up from that number to reach 10.
- Add auditory learning by having them recite: “(number called) plus (number counted) equals 10!”
To use this game to teach subtraction, have your students count backwards from 10 to the number you called out.
We also provide a free list of activities with each of our Ten Frame game boards so you can get started right away!
Addition Game Board Products
We also offer game boards to teach the following math concepts:
- Addition and subtraction
- Telling time
- Equivalent fractions
- Number line (number recognition and counting)
- Positive and negative numbers
- Cartesian coordinates
- Slope of a line
For more information, please contact us.