Have fun learning about multiples of 10!
Multiples of 10 are a one of the easiest sets of multiples for kids to learn. Make these multiple math lessons extra fun by turning them into a movement-based activity! This floor mat is perfect for teaching young students about multiples. It is suitable for students in 1st grade through 3rd grade.
This mat features all multiples of 10 from 0 all the way up to 100. Each multiple of 10 has its own block. The colorful blocks and kid-friendly text will make it easier for students to learn and keep them focused and curious. Hopping around on this floor mat will boost students’ number recognition skills.
Movement-based activities will boost learning comprehension while helping young students develop gross motor skills. Whether using it for math class or during free time, this mat will encourage active learning and collaborative play. Take a look at our activity database for more activities and sensory play to keep your students on their feet.
- Floor Mat: Our floor mats are made from heavy-duty vinyl. They are easy to clean, durable, and long-lasting. Some teachers have used their mats for over 10 years!
- Floor Sticker: Each sticker is 6.4 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. Our stickers are made with the latest advancements in 3M adhesive technology so applications are easy, quick, and hassle-free.
- Carpet Sticker: Each sticker is 6.6 mm thick and laminated for extra protection. For best results, install stickers on short nap/low pile carpets.
Dimensions: 22 x 120 inches
Includes: 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
Check out our material FAQ page for more information and instructions on caring for your floor mat.
Sample Activity: Matching Objects and Numbers
- Have your students match the numbers on the mat with that same number of objects.
- Place ten objects on the number 10.
- Place twenty objects on the number 20.
- Place value blocks work great for this activity.