Hands-On Math Tools for your K-5 Curriculum!
Are you looking for a math intervention program for your elementary students? Try our K-5 Starter Package! This package includes a number of our most versatile products. You’ll have all the math tools you need to get started with kinesthetic learning for elementary students! Plus, our products are easy to use alongside an existing K-5 math curriculum.
Also available: Add professional development for up to 100 participants at $300 per credit hour. Most school districts have a 1-hour session for K-2 teachers and a 1-hour session for 3-5 teachers.
K-5 Math Curriculum Starter Package Details
Cost: $5000, including shipping in the US.
Included in the Package:
- Add/Subtract Mat
- Ten Frame Hop Floor mat
- Mini Clock Hop Floor Mat (5 x 5 feet) with Clock Hands
- Place Value Hop – Thousands (P1)
- Place Value Hop – Millions (P2)
- Place Value Hop – Decimals (P3)
- Multiplication Hop
- Equivalent Fraction Hop Floor Mat
- Fraction Walk Floor Mat (Thirds & Sixths)
- Skip Counting by 2s Mat
- Skip Counting by 5s Mat
- Hopscotch for Threes Mat
- Multiplication Package (3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s)
- Skip Counting Digital Wall Banners
- Oodles of Algebra e-book Set
- I Love to Cancel Workbook e-Book
- Multiply with Me e-book set
- Math & Movement Training Manual e-book
- Multiplication Mar-A-Thon Workbooks e-books (2)
- Count to 10
- Dollar Hop
- Geometric Shapes
Add these hands-on math tools for elementary students to your teaching toolbox today!